Thursday, July 1, 2010

Totals for June 2010

Number of Runs: 15
Total Distance: 89.26
Total Time: 12:53:25

Average Distance: 5.95 miles
Average Time: 51:33
Average Pace: 8:39/mi

June was a tough month for me. I struggled to find my running mojo. I thought running some shorter races  would make running fun again, but they didn't. Maybe it was the events I picked, each one had their issues. I got lost during the GWB Bridge Challenge, the JP Morgan Corporate Challenge was OK this year but is always tough to have fun at, and it was a brutally hot evening for the Wall St. Run.  It also didn't help that, overall, June was a brutally hot month. I had to cut several long runs short and speed workouts were tough.

July will be all about increasing my mileage and getting ready for the Bronx Half on August 15.

No comments: