Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday Long Run

Today was one of those mornings where I was having a hard time getting going. I really didn't want to run in Saddle River Park again. So part of my sluggishness had to with not knowing where to run. The other part had to with not wanting to do yet another run in cold weather gear. It was about 32 at 6:30 when I finally got out of the house. I'm ready for t-shirts and shorts and wish the mornings would warm up already.

I had to be home by 8:40 to drive my wife to work, so I decided to keep things local. I did a few loops of Votee to get warmed up and then headed to the streets of Teaneck, Bergenfield, and Bogota. As you can see from the elevation chart, the route I chose did have some hills. I had no real problems with the hills and was able to recover quickly on the flats.

I ran 13.24 miles in 1:49:29 for a 8:16 pace. A little slower than last week's run but there were no hills last week. Splits and other stuff can be found here: local 13+ miles.

Have a great week of running!

No comments: