Monday, October 26, 2009

The Yankees Win The Pennant!



Last night the New York Yankees won their 40th American League Pennant. I was at the game last night. It was the first time I've been to a pennant clinching game and it did not disappoint. I'm not going to re-hash the highlights, you've all seen them over and over again. I wanted to share a series of short videos that I took with my cell phone before, during, and after the last out in the top of the 9th. The video quality sucks but you can hear all the sounds of the crowd celebrating the World Series returning to the Bronx after a six year absence. LET'S GO YANKEES!


Video Clip #1: 2 outs in the top of the 9th. Mariano Rivera pitching to Gary Matthews JR. Mo. Gets strike 1.

Video 1

Video Clip #2: Mo Gets strike 2. 

Video 2

Video Clip #3: Mo throws ball 1. The crowd gets antsy

Video 3

Video Clip #4: Just after Mo strikes out Matthews JR. The Yankees win the pennant!

Video 4

Video Clip #5: It's Up to You New York, New York

Video 7

No comments: