It's been about a month since my injury. I do not feel any pain. Every now and then I'll feel a stretch or twinge that reminds me of what happened. I'm going to try and do some light running on the treadmill in the next few days and see how I feel. I do have 3 races planned in November, the Yavneh Academy 5k on 11/8, the Damon Runyon 5k at Yankee Stadium on 11/15, and the Dick Meighan Thanksgiving Day 5k on 11/26. I don't expect to set a new 5k PR at any of these races, I just want to be out there racing with my fellow runners.
In the meantime, fall racing season is full swing. Congrats to:
- Cowboy Hazel on his 3:05:14 at yesterday's Chicago Marathon.
- TK on her 1:56:33 at Saturday's Baltimore Half Marathon.
- Trea on completing her first half marathon in Melbourne Australia in 2:00:45.
- Casual Jogger who PRed at the Steamtown Marathon.
- Brandon who took 2nd in his AG at his sprint Triathlon
- Everybody else who raced last weekend.
Lastly, LET'S GO YANKEES!