Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fantasy Baseball Update

I know June isn't over, but so far it has not been a good month for me. I had high hopes at the beginning of the month. I started June in 2nd place and feeling good about my team. As-of this writing, I'm in 6th, 9 points behind the leader. My offense has been in a slump as-of late. Beltran and Span are on the DL and Adrian Gonzalez has cooled down after his hot start. The holds true for my pitching. I finally dropped Dice-K, Lowe, Edwin Jackson, and Jurrjens have not been pitching well. My only bright spot is Matt Cain. He 9-1 with a 2.28 ERA, 76 strikeouts, and a 1.21 WHIP. I think I also have 1 or 2 saves the entire month. There's still a lot of baseball to be played, it's not even the All-Star break yet. I'm hopeful that things will turn around and I can finish in the money.

No comments: