So the question still remains....."What's next?" Here's my tentative plan:
- I'm going to use the rest of the month recovering from the NJ Marathon and building some solid base miles. I also just want to run for the fun of it. No racing, training plans to follow, etc... just run because I enjoy it.
- I hope to return to Nike Speed in June. I am missing the track workout but I know I need to recover.
- I will be running with a group from work in the JP Morgan Chase Corporate Challenge on June 11.
- Barring any family Father's Day plans, I hope to run the 10th Annual Father's Day Against Prostate Cancer on June 21.
- After that, my next race won't be until October 18 when I'll run the Inaugural Asbury Park Marathon Relay. I'll be running it as a team of 2 with Allen G. We will be running against 2 other teams of co-workers as a friendly competition.