Friday, September 5, 2008

Bear With Me

This is my first foray into the world of blogging. I read of plenty of blogs, but this is first time creating one of my own.

A little bit about me....I am 35 living in Bergen County, NJ. My wife and I just celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary on September 1. We have a 7 year old daughter who just started 2nd grade on Wednesday.

My sports allegiances are to the New York Yankees, New York Rangers, and NY Giants. I'm not much of an NBA fan. My hobbies include cooking and running. I am currently training for the Marine Corps Marthon (MCM) on October 26. I know, most people start blogs at the beginning of a marathon training to share the highs and lows of training. I'm a little late, in that regard but I do hope to share with you my highs and lows leading up to MCM as well as any other thoughts, rants, and raves I might have about other subjects.

That's it for now more to come later....

No comments: