Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Totals for April 2011

Total Number of Runs: 12
Total Time: 15:28:44
Total Distance: 110.18

Average Time: 1:17:23
Average Distance: 9.18 miles

April Started off with a new 15k PR at the Indian Trails Road Race. After the race, I became more confident that a 3:30 or better could be possible at VCM. I also made the 4 runs I got done in South Florida count. My body was not used to the hot and humid weather but a put together a quality tempo run, a solid long interval workout, and a solid long run.

You already know how the Long Island Half Marathon turned out (if you done, click here for the race report). I'm about half way through my last tough week before the taper. I close out this week with a 1:30 step-up run on Friday and a 3:15 long run on Sunday.

No comments: