Thursday, May 26, 2011

Did I Forget Something?

I made a list of the all the running related items I need to take with me to Vermont. What am I missing?
  • Shoes - Newton Gravitas. If it rains, I'll wear the Newton Terras since the closed upper will keep my feet drier.
  • Socks
  • Shorts
  • Shirt - I'll probably pack one short sleeve and one sleeveless and decide which one to wear.
  • Visor - I don't like hats, my head gets too warm.
  • Heart rate monitor
  • Garmin + charger
  • Body Glide
  • Gels (Hammer Raspberry)
  • Dry clothes for after the race. It should be warm enough in the morning that I won't need throw away clothing before the race.
  • Sunglasses
  • Sunscreen
  • Zensah calf sleeves - I'm not sure if I'm going to race in them but I'll definitely put them on after the race and during the drive home on Monday.
  • Food for before the race - whole wheat bread, peanut butter, nutella, orange juice, water, Gatorade.
  • Food for after the race - the bagels VCM will provide probably won't be kosher.

No comments: