Total Miles: 86.40
Total Time: 12:20:08
Average Distance: 5.76 miles
Average Time: 49:20
Average Pace: 8:33
November was chock full of fun:
- I picked up my first pair of Newtons at the New York City Marathon Expo.
- A few days later I spectated said marathon from 86th and 1st.
- I ran a 5k to benefit Lil Ansky's School.
- I was a guest on the Geeks in Running Shoes pocdcast where I talked with Jason and Ray about balancing running with life, family, and my observance.
- I played a small part in helping a friend complete his first 5 mile road race at the Rockland Road Runners 5 mile Turkey Trot.
- Yesterday, I did my last run of the month. It was a lunch time run with Allen and another colleague who would like to run his first marathon in 2011. This colleague is new to running so I stayed back to run at his pace. There is nothing like encouraging others to get into running even if it means running at a slower pace than yours.
What are your plans for the off-season? Do you have any winter races planned?