Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Things Kids Say and Do

  • We are driving to Florida this year for Passover vacation due to the high cost of plane tickets. We will be leaving home Saturday night and hope to arrive at our destination very late Sunday night. When we decided to drive Lil Ansky asked me "Daddy, you usually run long on Sunday what are you going to do since we'll be driving?" After taking a few minutes to think about she answered "I know! We can leave you on the side of the road and you can catch up with us 20 miles later!" I couldn't help but laugh.
  • Lil Ansky's summer camp allows her to choose one sports and arts activity per session. The other day when I got home from work, I was greeted with the following "Daddy, I know what I want to do for one of my sports activities!" "What?" I asked. She replied with "track and field." I couldn't be prouder.

No comments: